|What is the BPIR?|
|Who uses the BPIR? (Testimonials)|
|Why become a member?|
|BPIR Core Concepts|
- Calling all Business Excellence Award Winners and Applicants – An Opportunity to Participate in Leading-Edge Research on Achieving & Sustaining Perf
- Podcast: Total Quality Management: Is it still relevant in a digital economy?
- Why Baldrige? Reflections of a Retired New England Business Leader
- BPIR.com Newsletter: Feb 2021
- 7th International Best Practice Competition – Call for entries
- Performance Excellence And Our Covid-19 Global Leadership Crisis
- South African Quality Institutes Quality Education News
- Russia joins the list of 57 countries having an active business excellence awards program
- Elon Musk’s 6 productivity rules
- Latest news on benchmarking, business excellence & best practices & an opportunity to participate in an exciting project on business excellence
We partner with government bodies, associations, universities and consultancies to bring you benchmarks, best practices and business excellence.
|View all partners|